As COVID-19 cases and deaths continue to rise throughout Minnesota, Gov. Tim Walz on Nov. 18 announced new restrictions, such as closing indoor entertainment and dining venues, ending organized sports, and limiting social gatherings to people within your household. Do you believe the recent state restrictions were necessary to control COVID-19? Tell us what you think in this week's online reader poll.
- Lake Marion Ballroom could host wedding parties once more
- PUBLIC RECORD: McLeod County Attorney's Office
- 67 Hutchinson businesses, nonprofits received CARES Act loans
- PUBLIC RECORD: Hutchinson Police Services
- Looking Back at Hutchinson history
- McLeod County cases have doubled as hospitalizations increased
- MORE TO THE STORY: McLeod County's wake for 'John Barleycorn'
- READER LETTER: In defense of Pollmann's comments
- McLeod Emergency Food Shelf ready for surge caused by new COVID restrictions
- PUBLIC RECORD: Marriages and dissolutions