After being closed for two months due to Gov. Tim Walz's emergency executive order, salons and barbers are preparing to reopen June 1. How badly do you need a haircut? Let us know in this week's online reader poll.
- UPDATE: Hutchinson Target open despite being named on list of closed stores
- Protesters gather outside Glencoe courthouse
- Hutchinson woman arrested after high-speed chase
- Local photographer captures Twin Cities riots with camera and interviews
- Hutchinson Health expansion ready for patients
- Where have the patients gone?
- Free food distribution June 4 in Glencoe
- PUBLIC RECORD: Hutchinson Police Services
- Hutchinson projects $212,058 deficit due to COVID-19 economy
- "Meghan's Place, Live" starts June 8