President Obama called us bitter. Hillary Clinton called us deplorable. But Donald Trump called us Americans. And he promised to make our nation great again.
We elected Donald Trump. We saved the Supreme Court. We are making progress saving unborn babies. And we are on our way to defending American sovereignty and keeping us safe and free. But winning in 2016 was just the beginning. We must stand alongside President Trump as he fights the good fight! We cannot leave him to wage this worthy war by himself.
We need to elect a winning Minnesota team of federal, state and local candidates to carry us forward. These are candidates to vote for at the Aug. 14 primary election:
- Jeff Johnson for governor, who promises to make Minnesota great again. Listen to Jeff explain why he deserves your vote at tinyurl.com/Jeff-For-Governor,
- Jim Newberger for U.S. senator to replace Amy Klobuchar, who only voted 29.7 percent of the time for Trump’s position*,
- Karin Housley for U.S. senator to replace Tina Smith, who only voted 23.5 percent of the time for Trump’s position*,
- David Hughes for U.S. Congress to replace Collin Peterson, who voted 66.3 percent of the time for Trump’s position and who votes in Nancy Pelosi for minority speaker*,
- Doug Wardlow for Minnesota Attorney General instead of DFL candidate Keith Ellison, who as a congressman only voted 8.8 percent of the time for Trump’s position*,
- Dean Urdahl for District 18A Minnesota House of Representative,
- Glenn Gruenhagen for District 18B Minnesota House of Representative, and
- Dave Sebesta for Hutchinson City Council Seat #2.
* source: Tracking Congress in the Age of Trump as of July 1, 2018, at projects.fivethirtyeight.com/congress-trump-score.
Prepared and paid for by the McLeod County Republicans. Not authorized by any candidate or candidates committee.