Jordan Shurtleff, 18, of Hutchinson entered a plea of guilty to one gross misdemeanor count of possession of a controlled substance for an offense that occurred on or about Dec. 21, 2019. Judge Winters stayed the adjudication of sentence and placed the defendant on probation for two years. The conditions of probation are that the defendant serve 15 days of sentence to service work/community work service, complete a chemical dependency evaluation, follow the recommendations of the evaluation, have no use or possession of alcohol or drugs, and pay a fine and surcharge of $285.
- What's in store for Minnesota high school sports this fall?
- New laws cover tobacco, policing, marriage and financial exploitation
- Gov. Walz’s school plan: In-person classes if infection rates are low
- A 100-year Bergquist legacy continues at Lakewood Farm
- Hutchinson Main Street construction update: July 31
- PUBLIC RECORD: McLeod County Attorney's Office
- McLeod County discusses litigation against former recycling partner
- The Region 7 Dairy Show at the McLeod County Fairgrounds gave 4-H'ers taste of fair fun
- MSHSL moves high school football, volleyball seasons to spring
- PUBLIC RECORD: Hutchinson Police Services