- Bishop of New Ulm Diocese resigns due to health
- Rescue Squad
- Hutchinson's annual Greenway camp teaches football skills and compassion
- Litchfield City Hall to reopen on limited basis
- Maggie Meyer pursues dream of dairy royalty
- What's in store for Minnesota high school sports this fall?
- Feeling the Blues: Season comes to an end with close loss to Saints
- Blues advance to region qualifier
- Seedy scheme suspected in mystery seed packages
- Gov. Walz’s school plan: In-person classes if infection rates are low
Amid all the troubles occupying our attention, one of the more worrisome is also one of the least visible. It is the loss of public faith in the effectiveness of our representative democracy.
Lail Bergquist took over his family’s farm back in 1977, the 70th anniversary of when his great-grandfather, John Bergquist, first purchased the land southwest of Dassel, now known as Lakewood Farm.