“Our vision at Life Time is to create a healthier and happier North America,” said Bahram Akradi, Life Time founder, chairman and CEO.
As featured on
CHANHASSEN, Minn., Nov. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- To kick off the season of giving with wellness top of mind, Life Time (NYSE: LTH) is giving thanks by extending complimentary all-access for everyone to experience its exclusive, signature workout classes via livestream at lifetime.life/thanksgivinglive.
- Four life-threatening injuries following three McLeod County crashes Sunday
- Hutchinson graduate Cory Sauter steps down as head coach at SMSU
- Minnesota ranked 48th in economic freedom index, last in Midwest
- Harbor Freight has permits for former Best Buy space in Hutchinson
- FOOTBALL: Tigers rock KoMets in Prep Bowl XXXIX
- PUBLIC RECORD: McLeod County Attorney's Office
- Loren D. Holmberg, 56
- Nancy A. Voigt 45
- Daniel J. Erickson, 61
- WINTERS SPORTS PREVIEW: Showstoppers ready to "come on down" for new season